Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have thick, brown, curly hair.. any suggestions?

how can i style my hair to make it cut for picture day?



I have thick, brown, curly hair.. any suggestions?

same as me...so I'm not alone! lol! um, 2 inches off, into a bobbed hairstyle...a head band placed behind the ears with part of your hair in front of the ears, that should look pretty dern cute!



I have thick, brown, curly hair.. any suggestions?

you could straightn it or you could put moose and hairspray in ur hair and give it that whole wet look??



I have thick, brown, curly hair.. any suggestions?

if its curly, wet it and put moose in it make it seem not so thick. or try to straighten it make it look longer than it is. or just go straight to school curly hair and all! beauty is within not on the outside. :)



I have thick, brown, curly hair.. any suggestions?

Try flat ironing it straight, flip out at the ends and then curled on top. Please add me to your contacts and email me w/ any hair questions you have via yahoo answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment