Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is so thick and curly, what is a good cut?

Its below my shoulders so there is room for any idea. I just want a stylish cut that is very in and cute, and sexy all at the same time. ive had my hair cut just above my shoulder and its seems so bushy! do you think if i had it thinned it would frizz? i love my curly hair but would like it to be tame and stylish not a frizzy bush!



My hair is so thick and curly, what is a good cut?

I have the same problem with my hair. If you have curly hair, chances are it's probaly a little frizzy already. I get layers in my hair and get it thinned out at least once a month. The layers break up the bushiness, and when you thin it out it will take away some of the volume in your hair. I also razor cut the front hair that frames my face and have a side bang that blends in with the hair. The cut works for curly or straight hair and is easy to maintain. Hope this helps.



My hair is so thick and curly, what is a good cut?

well you can alwaiisz get a nice perm or whle takiin a shower comb out ur hair rite den as soon as u get out blow dry it rite den get gel an gel it back into a little sexii puff lolsz

No comments:

Post a Comment