Saturday, August 1, 2009

I recently used a color boosting glaze. Now my hair feels thick and greasy. I've washed it 3 ti

Cut it off, all of it!



I recently used a color boosting glaze. Now my hair feels thick and greasy. I've washed it 3 times. Any ideas?

You need a clarifying shampoo. If you do not have any you can use laundry soap (TIDE). This will break up the product. Use it fast, put in on, scrub and rinse.



I recently used a color boosting glaze. Now my hair feels thick and greasy. I've washed it 3 times. Any ideas?

use a coler enhansing shampoo and try to not put and of that stuff in it again and did u straitening your hair straitren it and put protector in it may or may not work ( it worked for me and all the people iv told it to [ depends on wat kind of hair u have)



I recently used a color boosting glaze. Now my hair feels thick and greasy. I've washed it 3 times. Any ideas?

I assume its a muse, not a wash it color booster.... but I will answer for both!



when you use a color booster in a muse form, these results will always come, muse is a thick base product, and leaves your hair feeling sticky, thick and oilly! My advice is to wash your hair leave shampoo in it for about five minutes, I dont know your hair type, but if possible dont put any conditoner in, and just style as usual.



From now on use a wash in color booster, these are great, you wash them in just like shampoo, then wash them out, all time vary.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment