Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair help!!! I have long wavy hair, not too thick but thick enough and the longer it gets the harder

it is to style. Anyone have any good styling tips or styling ideas?



Cutting my hair is not an option!!!



Hair help!!! I have long wavy hair, not too thick but thick enough and the longer it gets the harder.....?

I have very similar. Talk to your stylist but try some tips at home:



~Find a good conditioner. Don't just slap a LOT of conditioner up there and hope for the best. Have enough to cover your hair and let it sit. (Maybe like shave your legs while you wait).



~Rinse your hair in cold water (it locks the ends)



~Find a style that works for you



Hair help!!! I have long wavy hair, not too thick but thick enough and the longer it gets the harder.....?

Layer it to make it not so thick. Use Suave conditioner in large quantities to get out the knots (it is cheap and works).



You could always braid it too.



Hair help!!! I have long wavy hair, not too thick but thick enough and the longer it gets the harder.....?

Go to a pro. I have long, wavy hair with the consistency of a horse's tail...my stylist works her magic with potions and hairdryer gymnastics and when I leave it feels like silk and is totally straight. Try a salon, not a hair cuttery or one of those places. It costs more, buy you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment