Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

My hair is wavy but the waves are uneven- more like kinks and i have a natural wave at the back of my hair so it looks like i have had my hair in a ponytail all day. Help me!!!



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

Sounds just like me! okay so what i suggest is get your hair layered. You can straighten your hair some days too, with a good flat iron but not too much or you will get heat damage. Also, i use mouse to pump it up all around so its more scrunchy on the sides to go along with the back.



Hope this works for you, doll. 閳?br> -Aubie



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

Have you ever used a Flat Iron? The best one i have used is Helen of Troy try that I have frizzy curly hair too and i hate it! Good luck!!!



Lindy



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

get it layered and cut my sister had the same prob.



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

I think you should get layers in your hair to prevent the kinks, as the waves will all be different lengths and flow more with your hair. %26amp; to give your hair more volume, i recommend Catwalk/Tigi



"Curls Rock" spray %26amp; Shampoo. It really does work =]



Good luck!



X



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

Well, I suggest getting a smothing creme, like S-Factor Smoothing Lusteriser. Also, try blow drying your hair or straightening it. This way, you have more control over it.



Wavy hair trouble! Its thick, flat and frizzy. Got any tips?

Try straightening it. It will get rid of the frizz and waves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment