Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hair is too thick and it's like a bush...?

I want my hair to be a bit thinner and I want it to look like this please:



http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7710/...



MY HAIR IS TOOOOO PACKED TOGETHER I NEED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HIS!!^^



What types of shampoos\conditions should I use?



When I'm in the shower, how should I do my hair? Should I tousle it and keep trying to mess it up?



My hair is too thick and it's like a bush...?

my hair is just like yours, get it layered, and use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, as well as smoothing, panteene and Aussie works well for me also if it gets impossible use leave in conditioners. i found that if you take a little bit of a very thick body lotion and comb it into your hair it really helps with the frizz. if you like straight hair you could get a really good straightener like a chi. hope i helped =]



My hair is too thick and it's like a bush...?

Straightening shampoo and get it thinned at a salon. i have thick hair too. :)



My hair is too thick and it's like a bush...?

My hair is very thick and curly ... when you get haircuts , ask for a razor cut vs thinning shears .. It really takes away the bulk thickness of very thick hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment