Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is the best drugstore or Sally Beauty Supply hair color for thick, hard to color hair?

Serious answers only %26amp; don't say anything about going to a professional...



I've always colored my hair @ home w/permaniant color, but it tends to "wash out" w/in a few weeks. I'd like brand names that has worked for ppl w/the same problem or any tricks. I have tried leaving it on longer, but w/no luck.



Thanks :)



What is the best drugstore or Sally Beauty Supply hair color for thick, hard to color hair?

That would all depend on how familiar you are with using pro dyes. I too have always dyed my hair with drugstore cheep dyes. And yes going darker does was out with time.



I used pro color once and did not get the color or wear i desired either. I went to sally and I purchased the dye and bases etc. It appears you need to know what shades to place in your hair blues greens etc. You can ask for help from a sales associate. but using the mix and chose yourself products from a pro shop can end up in disaster if you dont know what you are doing.



For now i would stick with a product you know and have used, and do some research on hair dying and maybe take a class before i would get involved more pro chemicals and dyes.



I have not tried a pro dye since, but next time i will do alot more research before i buy. If you plan on always dying your own hair taking a class would be worth the cost and your new knowedge. I have thought about taking a class myself.



What is the best drugstore or Sally Beauty Supply hair color for thick, hard to color hair?

WalMart



get Loreal it goes on easy, right to the roots cover's great and and doesn't wash out. I have very thick hair



What is the best drugstore or Sally Beauty Supply hair color for thick, hard to color hair?

i have very thick and long hair. the best thing i have gotten is nice n easy by clairol for long thick hair its with the other dyes.. i get it at walmart it has a very generous amount that covers well and lasts a good while. also use shampoo and conditioners for colored hair. they really extend the life of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment