Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is alr

i have a CHI. i also have frizzy thick curly hair. it does dry out your hair but i always use a shine serum to smooth the ends and help my hair look more healthy. whenever you wash your hair just use a deep conditioner to help your hair repair from some of the heat damage and try not to flat iron so often. let your hair rest some days.



Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?

I prefer GHDs but Chis are good. It always helps to have your hair thinned out a little to ease flat ironing, but no, it will not dry your hair out that much as long as you use a good heat protection spray.



Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?

Chi's will help with the frizz but if you buy a moisturizing shampoo conditoner and heat tamer then it wont damage your hair.



Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?

NO! i have the same type of hair and mine gets more frizzy if i DONT use my chi. also, you can try some silk infusion(which is a chi product), it will reduce frizzy and make your hair remarkably smooth.



HOPE i HAVE HELPED!



閳绢櫒ecca閳?br>Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?



Yeah, try Sedu thermal protection spray it comes in different kinds and you should get the moisturizing one.



btw...CHIs break really fast. Well...some do. My friend had one that only lasted her a month. But a lot of people on here say that they have had theirs for years. I would go with a GHD. much better quality.



Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?

I like to apply the Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide on my hair and then use my Solia straightener to straighten. Works really great together, especially since I have thick frizzy wavy hair also. Sedu straighteners also work really well.



Is the chi straightener good thick frizzy wavy hair, and will it dry out my hair more than it is already?

use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, heat protectant (my favorite is Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide), and do monthly conditioning treatments with any flat iron. I've been using my CHI for 5 years, but I've heard the ghd is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment