Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have really thick and short hair,what do i use to make it straight and not damage my hair and shin

use a hair straightening serum. i recommend anything from Tre'semme. I have thick curly hair and it's the healthiest thing I've used thus far. When straightening your hair without a product, it will cause great damage to your hair, it will burn it. By putting a product on it to not only help straighten your hair and make it shiny it will also protect your hair, and burn the product, instead of your hair.



=)



I have really thick and short hair,what do i use to make it straight and not damage my hair and shinny?

If you have thick hair. I suggest not washing it everyday. It will give it more shine. Use a straightener. I'm sure it won't mess up your hair. I have hair similar to use and I just use a hair curler to straighten my hair, and it works out fine.



Good Luck.



I have really thick and short hair,what do i use to make it straight and not damage my hair and shinny?

I think sun silk has shampoo and conditioner to make your hair straight.



I have really thick and short hair,what do i use to make it straight and not damage my hair and shinny?

Depends of several factors. Is your hair layered short %26amp; what length or is it all one length. Is it cut in any particular style. A ceramic flat iron with adjustable temperature (not metal) is best. It really won't damage your hair but you need to renmember to keep it trimmed every 6 weeks. To keep the shine there are a lot of different products that will work but which one also depends alot on your hair texture. coarse and dry hair should use a shine product that has a tint of moisturizing oil, fine limp hair should use a light spray on after styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment