Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have bout an inch below my shoulder hair. Its very thick aswell like?

even when its straight it measures about 2 cms wide and i want to get it cut to above my shoulders, layered and thinned out but my hair always goes frizzy and uncontrollable any hints or advice on what i can do



I have bout an inch below my shoulder hair. Its very thick aswell like?

hair that is round will be straight. hair that is flat, like a ribbon, will curl. youre somewher between. there are products that will 'coat' the hair to make it straighter but that never is permanent. we lose more cells with age, thats why old people tend to have straight hair. not really much you can do to make your hair straight other than products %26amp; steaming. go punk rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment