Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

and i cant seem to straighten it. How can I straighten it without having "fly away" tiny hair.



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

u should split it in 2 small not very small but small parts and use a flat iron and countiosly go over the spot



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

try using a flat iron, that works for my thick long curly hair.



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

go to sally's and get some turn up the heat it i have really curly hair and a flat iron it works wonders trust me!!!!!!



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

just apply a straightening balm before you straighten your hair and then add some wmph by adding a volume gel like fructis all night long gel. you could also run the brush through your hair while drying it will then be straight and to get rid of the frizz just add a little straightening serum and a little hair spray and job done. what you think of my advice.



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

wash it comb stright add some good gel comb stright again



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

Use a professional ceramic flat iron, and take thin sections to straighten. Also try using professional products (SALON ONLY)like "MATRIX Sleek Look Iron Spray" or "REDKEN Smooth Down Heat Glide' while ironing,



I have really thick, wavy, long hair...?

use a straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment