Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

i usually end up straightening my hair, but i've been wanting to wear it curly sometimes. what is a good product to use?



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

Mousse I work at a beauty salon and it works perfectly with my patients use any kind but dont you to much or your hair get dryed up and falls out. Dont use one that has been there for about 1 year-6 months becuz it gets germs in it!



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

mouse



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

use any kind of mousse and it will go more curly. i have curly hair and if i wash it and go to bed with it wet it goes nice and curly . this really works!! if i let it dry normally it just goes wavy so try it!!



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

pantine shien condition herbell ensences



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

curl booster. it makes your hair curly but not like crunchy when you use moose/gel



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

chi straightener



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

-biosilk silk therapy



it's amazing. put it on after you wash your hair and then put it on before you go out. it takes away frizz and it keeps your waves



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

GO TO SALLYS BEAUTY SUPPLY AND GET YOU A 'HAIR GLOSS' RIGHT AFTER TAKING A SHOWER APPLY GENEROUSLY AND LET AIR DRY. IT LETS YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR NATURAL AND WITHOUT NO FRIZZ.(PLUS IT LOOKS SOO SHINY AND HEALTHY)



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

garnier fructis has great products for all types of hair... one type of conditioner (you dont use it in the shower) its called curl and shine.... or you can use paul mitchell mouse and hairspray... but not alot or else it has that tough and hard look and you dont want that



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

i have really thick, wavy hair, and mouse does not work. it actually makes it frizzy. i recommend garnier fructis gels, they keep the waves in and prevent frizziness



I have thick, naturally wavy hair. what are some good products to use?

^



^



^



^



Everything they said are some good ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment