Sunday, July 26, 2009

What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

1). I use sunsilk anti poof {for the poofyness} but it doesn't work for the frizzyness and dryness. i would like a shampoo that works for all those things with or without conditioner. Also what products are good for that type of hair?



2) What is a natural way to lighten my hair other then putting lemon juice and using chamomile shampoo?



3) What season am i ? i have brown/light brown medium length hair, greenish/brownish eyes, and a light/tan skin color.



sorry for all the questions please answer one atleast



What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

I have the same problem with my hair, and I have tried so many things to get rid of the frizz and dryness, but this is the only combo that works for me.



I use Garnier Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner. While my hair is still wet, I mix together a nickel-sized drop of Biosilk (which can be a bit expensive, but a small bottle lasts a LONG time) and a very small drop of Sunsilk Anti-Poof cream and comb that through my hair. It gets rid of all of my frizz, reduces poof, and adds some shine. :)



What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

You can use to different types of Shampoo and Conditioner. Like you can keep using the anti poof shampoo, but use like a frizz control control. I use to do that, and it works.



What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

First off girl there is no cure for puffy wavy hair...



First thing i would is wash your hair



Shapmoo of course - Suave as formula for brown hair it kind of like John Freda but cost less like 1.98.... Shapmoos that aim certain color do lighten the hair temproray as use the product.



I would use conditioner for this reason. I have curly has well and i notice if you wait like 2 minutes before washing it out. It makes the hair softer.



--------------------------------------...



Last I would use a combination of styling gel,bee's wax and hair spray for the hair to be clam.



What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

i have the same problem. try using sunsilk anti-frizz 24/7 creme. it helps my hair.



What hair products work on frizzy, dry, puffy, thick kinda wavy hair?? Also.....?

it's possible that your hair is curly. try using Frizz-Ease Curl Around conditioner and scrunching your hair with mousse. don't use a brush on your hair while it's wet... use a wide-toothed comb.



Shikai sells good natural shampoos that bring out highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment