Thursday, July 30, 2009

My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do w

i like something fun and easy!!!



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

you got tha same kinda hair i got kinda...just mine is red..but i usually wear my hair sloppy bun or my bangs out n 2 cornrows wit a zig-zag pair or ponytail or cornrow in tha front n out in tha back or straightin it somtimes...depends on what im wearin too...



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

u can get a perm if u looking for making it straight or get it perfesonal braided



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

It sounds to me like it is already very beautiful. Maybe just leave it the way it is.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

I'm guessing you're black from your avatar, and I know zilch about black hair. But if you were white, I'd suggest a chin-length bob. You can use frizz-ease to calm the frizziness.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

Your hair would look great on a guys lap. Try it, he'll like it!!



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

My hair is the exact same way, but I always straighten it to make it look sleek, super straight, and shiny;) Best straightner by far is the Chi by global beauty products. When it's not straightened and it's all wavy, the only thing I can do is put it up with cute clips and barretts.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

Your avatar has a cute hairdo.



I would say keep it natural, twists, buns, get June or July's Essence magazine, they have nice natural styles.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

well.... you could have it half up and half down meaning get the top half of your hair, put it on pony then twist it so i forms a swirl almost like a bun. then secure the tip of your hair with a hair pin. take a couple of slits from each side of your face. done.



looks really nice too....... hope that helps :)



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

i'm not sure u should look it up on yahoo or go to hairdos.com



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

My hair is also thick %26amp; about the same lenghth. I put a relaxer in mine it makes it more managable %26amp; less frizzy. But if you don't want to relax it %26amp; it's not too course I heard there's a product either called or made my Sebaschin (spelled phonically) that you put to make it look curly. They sell it at Sally's beauty supply.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

Get a permanenent perm.



My hair ...is thick and shoulder length. it is also wavy and frizzy. what r some styles i could do with it?

You can wrap it but you have to do it wet and wrap it and sit under a hair dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment